- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.
It’s important to note that an instant after Tom Ketchum said “Let her rip!”, the noose that was to hang him tore his goddamn head off.
Have a history teacher explain this if they can.
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.
Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.
Now it gets really weird.
Lincoln’s secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy’s Secretary was named Lincoln.
Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
Now hang on to your seat.
Lincoln was shot at the theater named “Ford.”
Kennedy was shot in a car called “Lincoln” made by “Ford.”
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here’s the “kicker”:
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.AND……………….:
Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse…
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater…
I saw this had to share just in case anyone did not know.
…I didn’t even realize half of the things I typed…that I was feeling like that…
Now I’m crying. Thank you whoever made this.
This helped me vent today
That was incredible.
i don’t know why… but i feel like crying :/ this is such a nice thing. thank you.
this is such a beautiful idea, I love whoever made this.
Whoever made this; Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is amazing. Just, believe me.
What the hell D:
The stuff I was typing I didn’t even know I felt.
You don’t have to reblog, just click the image. but honestly, I needed to do this. I have this raw, real feeling inside of me right now.
Wow okay I was having a breakthrough and it froze on me
Great job thoughts room
It’s a wonderful idea though, everyone should give it a try even if they don’t think they have any burdens
I love how this thing always shows up on my dashboard again right when I need it.
i love this so much, it really works to make you feel lighter
ok. wow. saving the link.
Thank you whoever made this.
Because as soon as you just let all your thoughts go into this space, it hits you about everything going on inside your head and the reflection of it truly sparks emotions in you. but it’s also therapeutic in the sense that you feel like you’ve told someone when really, all your thoughts literally become stars.
This really just made me think. omg. Thank you to whoever made this.
i think some of my anons could use this right now
Bashful Bunny Is Shy About Litterbox Photos
Happy Bunday! Thanks, Josefine!